As our name says, we sell auto insurance. We can help you place auto insurance immediately. Call us, email us or fill out the following form to get a quote.

Our office specializes in insuring “hard-to-place” risks, or people who cannot get insurance in the “standard” markets. Basically, anything that Allstate, Farmers, State Farm won’t insure.

Here is a brief explanation of the most common OPTIONS available to you on your auto insurance:

  • Liability – this is the portion of the insurance that covers the costs and damages that you are legally liable for. This is the only option that is not an option at all. The law requires that you carry liability insurance. The only option that you do have as far as liability coverage is how much coverage you want.
  • Uninsured motorist & underinsured motorist– this option is what protection you against people who hit you and who do not have insurance. This also protects you against people who do carry insurance but who do not carry enough insurance to cover the costs/ damages that they have caused you.
  • Uninsured motorist property damage or collision deductible waiver – This coverage is in line with the previous option, but is not automatically included if you do not chose this. This is what covers your vehicle in case you get hit by someone that does not have insurance. If you do not carry comprehensive & collision, you will be covered by Uninsured Motorist Property Damage (UMPD). The company will cover your vehicle for up to $3,500. If you do carry comprehensive & collision coverage and you are hit by someone who doesn’t have insurance, you will be covered by Collision Deductible Waiver (CDW). When you have this coverage, you will not have to pay your deductible as a result of being hit by someone who does not have insurance.
  • Comprehensive & collision – These usually come together, but not necessarily.
    • Comprehensive: This coverage will cover all damage as a result of theft, vandalism or anything that is not a result of a collision/upset on your vehicle.
    • Collision: This coverage will cover anything that results from an collision/upset on your vehicle. This includes collision with other vehicles, trees, fences, tires on the road or anything of that nature. These types of accidents/claims show on your record.
  • Rental reimbursement – this coverage reimburses you for a rental vehicle. This is a highly recommended coverage if you only have access to 1 vehicle or there is a 1:1 ratio of drivers to vehicles in your household. From personal experience, this is a highly recommended coverage.
  • Roadside assistance – This is not something all insurance companies offer, but when you can get it, you should get this. This covers you in case you have a flat, need gas, need a jump start on your vehicle or if your vehicle needs to be towed because it is disabled.
  • Tow – Tow & roadside assistance are not the same thing. The tow feature of your policy will reimburse you in case you need a tow.

Below is a list of the companies that well sell in our offices.