In the situation where you are unable to pass smog, or you are in need to get an inspection, either brake & lamp or VIN verification, you may need a permit to drive from point A to point B so that you may complete it. Our office can provide you this permit free of charge, so long as you pay the DMV fees. This is a one day permit that will allow you to complete the inspections necessary for you to complete your transaction, whether it be title transfer or registration renewal.